Friday 11 April 2014

WiP 2 - Scottish Aviation Bulldog


  Finally got a little bit done on this one.  It was a right bugger to mask up all of the parts for spraying.  Took me about 2 hours to mask it all up and about another 5 minutes to spray it.  Maybe I should move onto 1/32 scale stuff?  Will take me longer to spray!  As I had forgotten to spray the hi-vis bits before the camo I had to spray a white undercoat over the camo then the red.  Luckily I've learned how to spray red paint now after my cock-up with the F-15 ACTIVE.  Hasn't come out too bad I don't think, however there was a bloody lot of bleed from the white paint.  My dodgy masking skills at work there I guess!  Well onto the pictures...









  
See what I mean about the white?  I will have to sort that out... that will be fun.  Wont be long now until I gloss it and decal her up and finished.

PEACE!

Dazz


No comments:

Post a Comment