Friday 16 August 2013

Revell 1/144 Hughes/Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow WiP-2


  Getting through this one very quickly.  It's a good build and lots of fun.  I thought I would give Revell Aqua-colors a second try.  Wished I never bothered now.  They paint pretty crappy, think I will stick to my Vallejo's from now on.  The instructions say that the while aircraft is Olive Drab... like hell thats so boring! I will see what I can do.  Onto the pictures...








  Noticed that there is a lot of bits that need touching up.  I will do that later on.  Need to sort out a lot of the filler and the paint has shown up a lot of lumbs and bumps... weird...

  Anyhow, more to come!

  Peace!

  Dazz

1 comment:

  1. SALE item from HLJ.com including AH-1 1/144
    http://www.hlj.com/product/KYD00017/Gsh

    ReplyDelete