Sunday 6 April 2014

WiP 1 - Scottish Aviation Bulldog


  Well I have been away for a while, I do apologise for that.  I have not really been in the mood to be playing with plastic.  But I got over it and now I am back with vengeance!  I started some work on this little plane.  As I lost my 3822, I was going to make the plane that is in the box, but someone else in the Group Build is making that one and I can not find the XtraDecal sheet for it either, so sod it!  I went with the camo'd up Swedish version.  Now the box art is bloody hard to see!  Also all of the call outs are in Airfix's now gone range.  So I have used my Vallejo paints on them to see what happens.  I got the below.  Oh I have buggered up the nose weights, she will be a tail sitter! :(





  I have used the same colours as I did with my P-51B's, which I am now thinking was a bad idea...  Well I have still got to paint the day-glow parts yet so hopefully that will hide that cockup.




  Hoping to get this one finished soon.  I've has enough of this little bastard.

PEACE!

Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment