Sunday 6 April 2014

Random new purchases.


  Well I thought that while i was putting some bits and bobs up here I will post some of the new things I have bought this year... onto the pictures in no particular order!

 

  Got this becuase it was cheap (I think about £2) and it looks cool.  I think it is for the range of Armoured Core mecha you can get.  But I think a Gundam will look just as cool with it!


  One of those things I saw and just thought "WTF?!" So I had to buy it, I think it was about £3 also so very cheap.  I have since built it.  I will post that one up at a later date.


  Just a picture because I could :P


   And a little bit of the instructions for this bad boy, that stand comes with the model.  It has 4 shields in total iirc.  It will be fun building this one.


  I already have the Zeta Version of the Mk II, so I got this one, which as far as I can tell is excatly the same.  Bar the head unit and the backpack/booster.  I got it cause it was cheap and I am going to use this one as a test bed for weathering.


 Got this one cheap and also for the F-14 Tomcat II Group Build on BritModeller, it might be a while before I start it tho.


  Been looking forward to this one for a long time.  I have looked inside the box and it looks great.  I will have to make this one in the summer when I have some free time.


   Everyone's fav F-22 it seems, well I have seen the moulds for this and  I am a little disappointed.  I feel the Trumpeter version is better but I will post pictures up later and you can make your own decision.

   That is it for now!

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment