Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Sweet 1/144 P-51B/C Mustangs x 4 - WiP 1

   Well here is as far as I have gotten with these 4 little Ponies.  Nearly there, had a little problem with the varnish on the Japanese one.  But I think I have solved it.


Please excuse my dodgy camera skills, these where taken on my phone.  You get the idea tho.



New(ish) Project Sweet 1/144 P-51B/C Mustangs x 4

  Hello one and all,

  It has been a while since my last post. I have been a little busy.  Where do I start?  Well I finished one course at college (yay!) and I have now started a new one (woohoo!).  I have started a new job, I now work in IT... scary stuff.  So far there has been a lot of sitting down.  Then I have a few problems with my car.  One of them being that it decided to leak petrol all over the road.  Had to call out the fire brigade, I shut down one of the roads onto my island or about an hour... all good fun!

  Anyhow, enough of that crap.  I started these Ponies way back in May I think (surprised they where not up on this blog now that I think about it). These where started for the Mustang STGB that was being held over on Britmodeller.  Due to all of the fun I have been having the last few weeks I didn't finished before the deadline which was 3 weeks ago.  Anyhow, here come pictures of the progress I have made.

This is where I was upto until last week.  There will be another post with the almost finished Ponies.