Friday 11 April 2014

WiP 2 - Bandai 1/144 RX-121-2A Gundam TR-1 "Advanced Hazel"


  Haven't really done much with this one either, I'm still trying to sort out what happened with the purple in my other post.  So I done what I could with what I have.  Trying to find somewhere that sells Tamiya paints in cans that isn't over an hour away.  This is the first time I have ever used Bandai waterslide decals, god they are thin!  I had to work with them really fast for fear of ripping them.  But they have thus far conformed beautifully.  I have only done two boosters and the shield part.  Guess that is better than nothing tho...






  I have kinda done a custom paint job on the white booster.  That black bit is not supposed to be there, I just thought it looked too plain just being pure white.  So I added that bit in for fun, I have still got to detail paint the rest tho.

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment