Wednesday 8 May 2013

Completed Revell 1/144 CF-188A and F-18D


  I'm going to call these two done.  I took what I learned from the MiG-29 and MiG 1.44 "Flatpack" (what a bloody weird name for a jet!) and applied it here... Still not sure if I have nailed the use of a wash yet or not.  Oh well... Oh I did put a wash on the F-18D, but because of all the issues I have had with varnish, I think all the panel lines have disappeared under all the varnish.  On to the pictures...















  Let me know what you think of these two, finally glad I've finished them now tho. Woohoo! :)

  PEACE!

  Dazz

2 comments:

  1. Love your work on both, but the Canadian in particular. Both are in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dodecahedron, both are favourites of mine. Shame the wash didn't work out too well. I do have about 3 more of each in my stash that I need to sort out eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete