Wednesday 15 August 2012

New Purchases - AH-64D, S-37 Berkut, F-86 Sabre and YF-23


  Got these ones when I bought the F-22 from LuckyModel.  Quite impressed with some and others I am not.


   Right these two planes, the Longbow was purchased because I needed some Hellfires for a project.  The only other model that I can think of that would have them is the Dragon GR7/GR9 Harrier kits and I have next to no chance of getting one of them for a decent price.  The S-37 is a plane I really like as well, thinking of painting this plane the same colours as the Sukhoi T-50 Pak-Fa and the MiG 1.44 as an Mig-29 of some kind.  Might be risky and paint it like Yellow 13 from Ace Combat 4 : Shattered Skies.  Dunno yet, I remember building the Apache when I was a little nipper probably about 12-ish.  Didn't think much of it then, but it now I can have the cockpit window open.  Might look into that.


   I lied earlier, I got this one from Hannants, I ordered it when the second F-22, I was under the impression that it would be the same kind of class as the F-22, I was wrong there.  I also have massive respect for this plane.  It also had some very cool paint work painted all over it at the time.  Might have to see if I can get any other kind of decals for it or see whats in my stash.  Sure I have something.


  I also love this plane for some reason, even tho it lost to the F-22.  I love it's name too, "Black Widow II" after the P-61 Black Widow, what a beast that plane was!  There was another plane made nicknamed "Grey Ghost" sounds like something from Macross or Metal Gear Solid.  Still a cool plane, altho the sprues are very crap.  There is about 40 pieces on the models if that, I was thinking of scratch building the bomb-bay too.

  Thats all for now.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment