This is my third build for Karen at work. This time I have gone
for the "enemy" and provided the BF110, before anyone asks or notices, I
am not allowed to put any swastikas on the aircraft. Complete crock I
think but I can live with it. I used an Eduard Zoom set for the
interior and mask for the canopy, both I will be using again, but not
relying on them. Oh I also had an Eduard Brassin MG15, which I also
like as well and I will be using the other one that I have. I'm not too
sure on the colours, but this is what Vallejo suggest and I am aware of
the cock up on the right engine with the wash. I am going with an oil
leak for that one Well here are the pictures of said aircraft.
Apart from the greens being a bit off wack and the wash not liking RLM65 (I dunno). I am pretty happy with this build. The fit of the parts was amazing, the wing join to the fuselage was perfect, could get away without glue but I didn't wanna risk it.