Sunday 4 May 2014

Completed - Airfix 1/72 Scotish Aviation Bulldog


  Well I got this one finished about 4 hours ago, just in time for the GB deadline!  Really must plan my time better tbh... oh well.  I took the mask off the canopy and noticed that there is a god awful mark on the left hand canopy, I think glue has seeped from somewhere, god knows how!  On to the pictures...










I may either buy this kit again at a later date or I will have to try and do something with that canopy, not sure what.  Maybe just sand it down... I never realised how much you would be able to see inside!  I am used to building aircraft where you can't see sod all inside!  Well this is one to add to the completed pile. :)

Hope you have enjoyed my various cock-ups...

PEACE!

Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment