Monday 12 August 2013

New Project Revell 1/144 Hughes/Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow WiP-1


  Here is my next entry, however this time it's for the helicopter GB also on Britmodeller.  I'm surprised by this, but no one has decided to do the Apache yet, pratically everything else, but.  Very surprising. 


  Typical box art shot... very wonderful. :)


  This is the version I will be making, I was going to make an British Army version, but I got lazy and didn't do any research into it.  I've got another one laying around that I can always make into.



  Both sprue shots, nothing to write home about.  You get the idea, however I will not be using those Hellfires, they really suck, I could fix a few of them, but I will not be doing all 8, sod that.


  This is where I am upto as of last night.  I will be sorting all of the seam lines next.


  Close up of the cockpit.  what do you think of those seat belts?  I'm not too sure if they work or not.  Dont forget I have to put the canopy on it yet also.  If anyone is to build this model, I suggest that they put the wheel legs on before they put those little trunky bits on the side.  It's impossible to do otherwise.

  Well hopefully more to come.

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment