Friday 28 September 2012

WiP 3 - SA330 Puma


  Well not much has happened this week in regards to modelling.  I've had a really knackering week at work (I had about 7 hours sleep between Sunday to Wednesday, so I crashed out on Wednesday afternoon).  Anyhow I got some modelling done today (Thursday).  Not much mind.  Anyhow done "some" work on the Puma, pictures below.


   Finally managed to get the "canopy" on, it was a struggle as the fit was piss poor.  I think thats more to do with my modelling than the actual way that Revell made it.  I think the left hand side is the pilots seat??  Well I glued the door to that shut, it's a pretty tight fit, which is a good thing.  Not too sure if I am going to leave the doors open or closed yet.


   If I am right then this side is the Co-pilots seat (please correct me if I am wrong).  The door to this side is going to be left open so you can see what is going on in the "office" so to speak.  hoping to get the primer on this next week.  Now that I look at it the canopy looks wrong.  I can't put my finger on what does look wrong but it just does... the seats looking out look cool :)

 
  Tried to get a picture of inside the cockpit, but the camera kept on focusing on the tail-boom.  Oh well you get the idea here.  Nice bottle of super-glue eh?

  Comments welcome.

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment