Friday 9 May 2014

Completed - Bandai 1/144 RX-121-2A Gundam TR-1 "Advanced Hazel"


  I should of really been revising for my exams, but I needed a break so I decided to do the last few decals for the Hazel and hopefully get it done.  Which I have! :D  I'm not too sure on the "stencil" decals but I am happy with the way this has turned out.  Learned a little bit from this one, like the fact that Tamiya AS sprays do not like Humbrol based coats... I think I will be getting this one at a later date and making it again in custom colours or doing some kind of custom job on it (now that I have a few of the Gunpla builder series things).  Picture time...






  Really like this pose for some reason...


  I tried to do the classic "weapon layout" pose, but the knee joints are not that flexiable on the Hazel, plus those legs are bloody huge.  I tried...


  Tried to copy the box art picture... well a little.  Think I have kinda pulled it off, plus I just wanted to show off the logo on the shield. :)


  I also tried to copy that other classic Gundam pose, once again the legs didn't want to play.  It kinda worked... :\

  I have decided to buy this kit at a later date again and do a few custom bits to it.  Hopefully this time the arm will not break and the colour will not wash away with the varnish.

  Let me know what you think...

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment