Friday 9 May 2014

Completed - TomyTec/Hasegawa 1/144 F-15C "Galm 1" aka "The Demon Lord"


  I had this one sitting on the shelf for a while.  While this is not 100% completed (I need to sort that canopy out), it's at a stage where I am happy with it and it is sitting on my desk now as a desk model.  Pretty cool, that reminds me I need to dust it... anyhow, I used a little bit of superglue here and there mostly on the tanks and the body connection but the rest of the fit was spot on.  On to the pictures...









  This aircraft is the one you start off with initially and it is the F-15C of "Galm 1", you play as the pilot of this aircraft known only as "Cipher" as you play through the game Galm Team (you and your wingman "Solo Wing Pixy") become known as the "The Mercenary Dream Team".  Also a little later on, after the fights at airspace B7R aka "The Round Table" you become known as the "Demon Lord" (partly due to Galm (Garmr) on your tail) and you are respected/loved/hated by fellow pilots.  I will get around to making Solo Wing Pixy at a later date really soon.  It's bugging me that I haven't finished him yet.

"This is the Round Table. Dead men's words hold no meaning."
― Solo-Wing Pixy
 
PEACE!
 
Dazz

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! Dazz
    Very impressive work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kootong, I would love to take the credit for this work. But most of it was done by TomyTec/Hasegawa. The model comes pre-painted and is more or less a snap-fit. :)

    ReplyDelete