Thursday 19 December 2013

New Purchase - Sweet 1/144 P-51 B/C Mustangs



  Here is the second batch of models I got from HLJ and Sweet,


   Apparently I had ordered this one a while ago, I do not remember doing so!!  I kept it as I can use the models for the Mustang STGB next year. 


  The otherside of the same box, the artwork hasn't really caught my attention.  So I will leave the decals in the bank incase I decide something else later on.

 
   All of the various options for this set.  The bottom right one is growing on me tho.  I will need a 5th model to make that one tho. ;)


   Now this is the set I wanted for the STGB, I love this picture.  The Sharkmouth doing what it was designed for (scarying the living crap out of... neko-chans... (my Japanese is a little rusty)).  For some weird reason, this version isn't actually in the box...


  Here we have the same aircraft, but this is after the Japanese got their mits on it.  I will have to get around to reading up on the history of this aircraft.  Lucky looks like he has just had a good fart... dirty cat!


  All of the versions you can build in this set, I have decals for a captured Spitfire IX also.  I need to get the Eduard set for that one tho.  I really like the Japanese and Swiss ones for some reason.  


  The sprues, not much to write home about really, the cockpits are completely dire.  Thinking of getting some AM stuff for it.  But then I am not too sure if it will be seen once the cockpit is closed.


 The decals for both sets.  I guess I could make that US version from the other set... will have to get a 5th model for that.  I might get some more Mustangs when I do a next order from HLJ in the new year.

  Hope you liked them all.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment