Friday 2 March 2012

College was fun


Well last year me and my mate Josh attended night school.  Anyhow we are both very computer literate, we both know how computers work or shouldn't and we know what makes them work and how to fix them.  We had to do the course just to get the qualification, I had previously started the course way back in 2008 but it was one of them online ones where you get to do the A+, Network+, MCSA and CCNA all in one.  Being online I always thought that I'd "do it tomorrow" then the year finished and my access to it had expired.  So, I went back to college to give me the kick in the arse to turn up, luckily my friend Josh wanted to do it also.  I can't actually remember when we both talked about it, but it turned out for the better for us, as one would drive then the other.  We are about the same level when it comes to computer knowledge, altho I think Josh knows more because he is a Mac-fanboi where as I hate Apple/Mac's/Iphones/Ipads/Ipods (long story).  Well we put up with the lessons, we put up with the silly questions (like when will "Sky-Net" take over) and such.  But in the latter half of July, Josh and I are both...


We both know it's the lowest qualification to get, but it's a start into a job that actually requires me to think.  Once I can actually find one...

 We both looked at doing the Network+ also because that's a good step onto either an MCSA (or whatever it's called now) or CCNA, unfortunately the college we done the original course with didn't have enough people sign up to do the Network+ so I am looking out to do that soon.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment