Thursday 8 November 2012

Abandoned project Revell 1/144 MiG 1.44


  I hate to say this one as I had just finally sorted out the canards on this plane, but I have gotta abandon this project due to my old man throwing some parts to it away.  I am not happy with him because of it, because I was really looking forward to painting this one up.  Well all I have lost is the intake trunking, I may be able to scratch build a new one, I'll have to see.  Heres the pictures of where I was up to.


   Well here she is all primed and ready to go finally.  Love the lines of this plane.


  I know those canards are not perfect, but I am bloody happy with what I have done here.  Even the re-scribing has impressed me.  I really wanted to finish this model too... had such a cool paint job planned for it as well. :(

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment