Thursday 8 November 2012

WiP - 1 : Academy 1/144 MiG-29


 
  I have managed to get a little further with the Fulcrum, managed to get the primer coat on the first colour for the camo.  Not much else, so here's the pictures.


  The underside first up, now this grey is a very thing coat put on using the Airbrush that Nat bought me for my birthday (cleaning it is a bitch...) and I love how it's turned out to be pre-shaded sorta, gives it a dirty look.  So I am gonna keep it like this.  I need to mask up the plane for the other two colours, which will be a bastard but I will live I guess :P


   That bloody nose looks horrible... shame really as the rest of the plane looks spot on... except for the engines of course.

 
  Finally the other side, once again I will apologise for the lack of postage and content.  I'm hoping to get back into my modelling now that winter is approaching fast.  Still not too sure if I wanna put any weapons on this or not.  I'll think about it.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment