Monday 12 August 2013

New Project Dragon 1/144 F/A-18 E and F plus E/A-18G Growler WiP - 1


  Can't believe I have not posted these here yet... oh well.  Well these 4 models are my entry to the F/A-18 STGB on Britmodeller. 



  The two boxes that I will be getting the kits from, I will be making the Growler in the background.  The other 2 seater will be used to make the aircraft below.


  Love these decals, just a damn shame you can't find many Jasmine Model stuff over here.




  And these are the other two options I will be making, oh and the Gunslingers version on the box.


  All of the bugs before the cockups started.


  Here is the E/A-18G, I've cut off the rails ready for the ECM pods, their proper name escapes me right now.








   And all of the other ones, that wing join is bad... need to sort that out with something, god knows what.  Just gotta attach the tail plane and prime and I should be ready to paint.

  PEACE!

  Dazz






2 comments:

  1. Great to see your work with these sets. Currently I trying to finish my efforts with Growler from Dragon' box. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Woit, I am having a fight with these ones. The more I make them, the more I wish that Revell made a two seater. I wonder if its just me? The nose to body join was a bastard...

    Dazz

    ReplyDelete