Thursday 8 November 2012

WiP-1 : Revell 1/72 Focke-Wulf TL Jaeger "Flitzer"


  Well after the MiG incident I am determined to get a model finished before it gets chucked or eaten by the dog (seriously!).  So I done some work on the Flitzer, this plane was a small one when you compare it to other WWII fighters.  I'm not too sure what colours to paint it, as technically I can paint it in anything and it wont be wrong as this plane never existed.  Not sure if I wanna try mottle'ling (is that even a word?!) it or not.


   Got the wings done and the tailbooms.  Last plane I made with Tailbooms was an P-61 Blackwidow, wish I still had model.  Was a cool little thing.  I superglued the wings on in the hope that the glue would act as an filler for the wings.  It kinda worked.  I need to use some filler on this tho.  No bigger, just trying to cut a corner.


   And the other side, I do get the impression that this plane would of been a mean little bastard had it ever reached production.  I guess it's good that it never was given that chance...


  And the wheel bays, this is the colour that Revell suggest... not too sure myself, but meh it's a colour that works.  I need to "dirty" it up a bit and I have some new toys for that, just gotta work out how to use them I guess.  More to come later on.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment