Monday 5 November 2012

Still not doing much...


  Hello one and all,

  Right first up I have got to apologise for my lack of postage.  As we get closer to Christmas, I will get less time to do the things I like to do.  I hate Christmas tbh, not because I'm a scrouge or anything, but for the simple reason that in my job (in a Supermarket) you get to see how much of a prick people can act as you get closer to Christmas.  I once had a man say to me that I personally, had ruined his Christmas for his family as we had no gravy... well it was 10 minutes before we closed on Christmas Eve... what did he suspect??  A fully stocked store??!!  Then theres the people who complain that the store is closed for Christmas Day and Boxing Day... "Where are we going to get our bread from?" I dunno... the freezer maybe?  The bread bin?  Seriously, get a life you sad gits!

  Anyhow... also one of the main reasons I haven't been doing any modeling for a while is because I have been playing this for the last two months...






  Now I am not too sure where it sits either being a Sim or an Arcade game... I'll go with an Sim because all the tanks have their weak spots, like the rear, bellies and tops for example.  It's also made by people who actually know what they are talking about and haven't just made the Panther/Tiger the most powerful tanks in the game.  Because despite what their reputations they did have flaws... well I'm not too sure on the Panther but the Tiger did.  It's also shown me a few tanks that I never knew existed either.    It's also inspired me to make a few tanks as well... maybe later on.  Also one thing that I think is really cool is that every time I have seen a PR video or some kind of event for them, it's been at a museum obviously a tank one.  But I have seen some at the IWM in london which is a great place to visit, as well as Duxford and from what I am told Hendon.  Biggest tank I have is a Panzer III/IV never knew it exsited but it does.  Cool little fast thing it is :)

  I hope to get some modelling done soon.  I've started on the MiG1.44 and the MiG29.  The Puma is done waiting painting (when I get the Tornado GR1's done). :)

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment