Friday 30 March 2012

The List Part 1

  Well I am have been meaning to do this for a long time, here will be a list of most of my projects going on right now.  This list is not complete as there is some other stuff I got laying around that I couldn't be arsed to photograph yet, I may do later on tho.  Right I will start with the aircraft first.



Here we have a Hawker Hurricane Mk. IIC with a conversion kit to turn it into an IID (from 3-D Kits) which was as far as I am aware the RAF's first dedicated Tank-buster.  I also have another IIC thats half built but my dog had a chew of it and ate the left tailplane.  I might be able to bodge something with the other parts and see if I can have an IIC and IID together.  I'm sure I read that they worked together in the African desert.  Still I love that plane.  There is a P-51B Mustang, I can paint this in RAF or USAF colours.  I'm thinking RAF, just because I am English. The Tornado ECR (electronic combat/reconnaissance) in Tigermeet scheme, I know the Germans are famous for their grand Tigermeet paint schemes (they are pretty epic) but I will not be using it.  I'm however gonna try to cut out the markings from the stripes tho.  Last there is the F-19, which doesn't exist, officially.


  Next up we have this little lot.  I'll start with the Hawk, this kit was actually sent to me by the RAF through the post because I was doing an MSc degree in Aerospace Engineering and thought I'd like to join.  I did try later on, less said about that the better.  Then there is the Ju-87 Stuka, this was always a weird and interesting plane to me.  It had great success until it met with the Hurricane and Spitfires of the RAF over the skies of Southern England in the Battle of Britain.  To say it was ripped a new one is an understatement. Also there is the A-10 Thunderbolt II/Warthog, a plane I have massive respect for.  It was literally designed around the GAU-8 Avenger, a gun so powerful that it actually slows the plane down when its being fired!!






  Got this one on sale from... ModelZone I think it was.  I'm looking forward to building this one.  I love the design of the Beaufighter for some reason.  I remember reading that the Japanese where totally petrified of this little plane tho.


  Another two models I got from ModelZone on sale.  I'm not too sure on the MIG-29, not sure if I'll do it in "The Swifts" colours or military colours yet, altho I am reading online that the Swifts and the Russian Knights have disbanded.  Shame I loved the Russian Knights' Su-27's. As for the Walrus, it's a weird little Fleet Air Arm plane that I like, I dont know why, but it has a weird charm to me.  Then again I have always liked weird and wonderful things.


  Thats it for the time being, next I will list the things I have started.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment