Thursday 8 March 2012

Gunpla

Well this is the first of many, many Gunpla posts I will put up, I have quite a few Gundam "models", must be close to 30 if you include the little ones that where released in this country after Gundam Wing was shown on the Cartoon Network all those years ago.  Anyhow, for my 26th Birthday, Nat was a sneaky little thing and she bought me a Gundam as she knows I liked them.  She picked one at random and looked the coolest, lets be honest there is loads of series and for anyone who doesn't know jack about them you can get lost very easily, well she went for the newest series out at the time which was Gundam 00... I suppose she was also influenced by the fact we like one of the main them songs from that series.  Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green (this is the best copy I can find), Nat and I both like Tomoko Kawase's music, it's so weird and cheesy at the same time.  Well she got me the 1/100 GN-007 Arios Gundam, unknown by Nat is the fact I am a UC timeline fanboy (aren't most people?), nevermind she knowns for the future eh?  Well it took me a while to build cause I lost interest a few times, but it got finish last year on my birthday, I dunno why I was doing it then... anyhow the bugger is posted below, might take it apart and paint it "correctly" one day.  Doubt it will be soon tho...




Not a bad little model, still I wasn't a big fan of Gundam 00 for some reason, I dunno...

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment