Tuesday 20 March 2012

Holiday fun...

 There has been a little delay in my posting the last 2 or 3 weeks, I blame this in part to me being in Tenerife for a week with Nat and her family.  At the age of 28 this was my first holiday to a hot country, previous holidays had been to New York (it was -3*C when we landed) and Holland.  Hardly the stuff of sun tannage inducing fun.  Anyhow the total holiday was completely epic and I enjoyed it, spend a lot of the nights looking up at the skies trying to see what I could.  I saw Jupiter and Venus literally next to each other, shame I didn't have any scope with me, would of been cool to get a photo of them two close together.  Was also weird seeing Orion so high in the sky but it was fun.  I was on the look out for some geeky stuff, but alas I saw none, except for Dragonball Z characters... not my fav show... not a show I would recognise as being a show either, I hate it.  But alas I got nothing from my cheapo holiday.  Closest thing I got to being geeky was looking at the sky and tricking everyone about which planet was Jupiter and what one was Venus, they still dont believe me! Oh and we flew out on a Boeing 737-800 which is pratically the same model as the Royal Australian Air Forces 737 "Wedgetail" (I love that name!), which is as geeky as I got out there... not much geeking for me then. :(

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment