Friday 2 March 2012

Models!

  Yeah who didn't see this one coming?  I can't remember who, what, when or why but I got back into modelling last year sometime.  Every time Nat and I go to Lakeside, we always take a trip into Modelzone.  At first it was punishment for Nat dragging me into all of the clothes shops (for anyone who knows me, fashion and clothes really does not interest me), but as I started to see what they where selling I decided "why not?!"  So I bought one... Which turned out to be 3!! An Revell 1/72 Sukhoi Su-25 "Frogfoot" and a Revell 1/144 Aérospatiale SA 330 Puma and also an Iterali 1/72 BAe Hawk Mk.100 they where all on sale, I think they where half price, but I got them.  The Hawk I am buliding now, the Frogfoot is still under my bed and the Puma, I gave up on that one as I got bored of it believe it or not.  That was last year in the summer, however I have made a few more, well getting there slowly, there is a lot of skills I needed to re-learn or learn entirely. 




An Airacobra built for a friend, this was a shocking Airfix kit, probably from the 1860's!! (yes thats a joke).



A Dassualt Rafale in the colours of Espada 2 from ACE COMBAT ZERO : The Belkan War, this is a 1/144 scale so it's pretty small, I have next to no chance of getting any decals for it, so I might have to bodge 
something.



A Revell 1/72 Focke Wulf Ta-152, I love this plane, had this kit since I was 13 I believe.



Last and not least a VF-1A Super-Valkyrie with a weapons set from Macross : Do You Remember Love?



Yeah, I know some are not finished and some need work and the rest are shocking.  But I am pleased with what I have done, I've tried my best and I am learning as I go, I can not ask for anything more than that.  Any tips anyone has I would be welcome to them.  I have a fair few more to make now, which Nat is getting annoyed with as she's wondering where I am going to put them. :P  I got a few Gunpla (Gundam Plastic models) to do also.  I'm not too sure what I can do with them tho as I have lost the "decals" altho they where really stickers. I'll see what I can find and do.

Peace 

Dazz

2 comments:

  1. So tell me, where are you going to put them? :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll find somewhere... I'll just have to move your cake bits first :P xxxx

    ReplyDelete