Friday 1 June 2012

Mobile Suit Danbo


  Some people may or may not know who "Danbo" is... well actually it's got lots of names "Danboard" is it's literal name from the translations as I gather (My Japanese is a little basic to say the least, something I do wanna remedy).  Anyhow... if you do a google-fu search you'll see that this little thing turns up alot.  It's sort of an internet craze now, just like lolcats, only so much cooler!! I hate cats btw, well except for Thundercats :P  Last night I was bored just sitting around doing sweet FA when I spotted my Freedom Gundam sitting on the desk next to Danbo.  So I had a little play around and "made" this, it was only put together with white-tac as I didn't want to mark Danbo too much.


  As you can see the main body is Danbo, the shield, gun and "wings" are all from my Freedom Gundam model, the "crown" or antenna are from my EX-S Gundam model.  I think it looks pretty cool.  Amazing what I can do when I am bored eh? :P I might try to make a little diorama with Nats Danbo too if I can ever get her, and yes it's a her! :P

  PEACE!

  Dazz

1 comment:

  1. Babe, you can upload this to my Danbo blog :)spread the Danbo love <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete