Friday 24 May 2013

Completed Revell 1/72 Focke Wulf TL-Jäger "Flitzer"


  Finished this model a few weeks ago, haven't had my camera tho to take any pictures of it.  Finally got it back of Nats sister (bless her).

  I started out by airbrushing this model but then got bored and just wanted to finish it, so I used the hairy stick (I love that term!).  I thinned down the paint a lot this time, which I think has sorted out the brush strokes problem.  I also used a flat brush too, quite impressed with them I am. :)  On to the pictures of it, oh I also used an Xtradecal sheet for the swastikas.










 
  What do you think of the wash?  Don't think it came out too bad, I can't remember what squadron it's from, I will put that down when I look at the instructions next. :)

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment