Thursday 11 October 2012

1/144 Revell SA330 PUMA WiP4


  Not much done to her this week, been suffering from Man Flu which has totally knocked me out this week.  Before I get any complaints about Man Flu, I would like to point out that I do not let being ill stop me, much to the worry of my mother and Nat.  I've only had two weeks off work sick in the last 12 years and that was due to food poisoning. Well anyhow on to the only picture.

 
  Got her doors closed and masked (not glued), fitted the rear chaff dispenser thing and done the rotors.  I need to check those rotors as they look WAY to high to me.  In the background you can see the Flitzer, B-17 and an JU-88.  The last two are shockingly bad with their fits and such, which I suppose is a good thing as I need to practice my filling and sanding anyhow.  Now the B-17 and Ju-88 are both connected as to what they will be painted as.  10 internet points to the first person who can figure out as to what. :P

  Hopefully I will have more to show soon.  Oh in case anyone is wondering, I have joined Britmodeller, so if you think these are the same pictures as on there, it's because it's me posting on there too.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment