Friday 24 May 2013

WiP Revell 1/72 Spitfire V LA... just for fun.


  I've been building this over the last couple of weeks, my time to do any modelling will be severly cut down over the next 3 months as I am back at college doing a Cisco CCNA course... god help me!

    I'm building this model becase :
  1.  I have never built a Spitfire model before... shocking I know!
  2.  I wanted to test out how good Tamiya paints actually are,
  3.  I wanted to try to scratch build a few things,
  4.  It was a cool idea to me :P
  On to the pictures...



 
  Still got some work to do on her, I know I have missed the little poppy up flap on the top part of the wing when the flaps are down and the radiator flap too??  Still I am enjoying this build thus far.

  PEACE!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment