Friday 13 December 2013

New Project - Revell 1/24 Volkwagen "Samba" Bus


  This one is a little project for Nats sister.  She loves the VW bus, like most people really.  I was intending to build this for her for Christmas.  But between my holiday, being lazy and sorting out my man-cave I've just ran out of time.  I might get it finished next year...

  I warn you now, this model will be bright pink and it will clash badly...

  Here is where I am upto
 

  Here is the spartan engine bay, I am not sure if the colours are correct.  I had a search online and I found loads of different colours for everything.  So I have put a bit of colours on it to make things different.


  I was going to put lights and such on it, dont think I will now.

  Lets see how well I get on with it.

  PEACE!

  Dazz

2 comments:

  1. WOW Dazz
    it s look like a fun kit .

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh it has been this far kootong, it's weird building a model where the smallest pieces are about the same size as an 1/144 bomb. But it's a relaxing build thus far. Trying to decide what colour to do the inside. :)

    Kind Regards

    Dazz

    ReplyDelete