Tuesday 25 September 2012

WiP 2 - Revell SA.330 Puma


  I haven't really done much modelling over the last few weeks.  Been getting some rest at home or actually had a social life, makes a change!! :P  Anyhow I'll throw some pics up of where I am with the Puma.


   Well here I have finally closed the fuselage up, it wasn't a good fit, I had to force it close with the clamps.  I've done the straps too big, but meh, least I had a go.  The part that the rotor sits on has to go in the other way to what the instructions say, I found this out the hard way when there was glue on it...


   Tried to get a picture of inside the cabin, not much to see tho, I feel that the fire extinguisher will never be seen again :(


   Otherside, quite impressed with this actually.  Thinking of making the Longbow at the same time.


   A little "side project" of mine, I was masking these up while playing on World of Tanks.  When I was all shot up and dead I was cutting little strips of masking tape and sticking it onto the canopy.  Those little strips on the top of the doors where little buggers to do tho.


  Last one is of this little black disk thing.  I have no idea what it is from, but I know it was made in China... I thought it might of been a base for one of the many Warhammer models I own, but it's not.  Anyhow I am thinking of maybe trying to put some sand on it and depict a landing in the gulf or something.  I am not sure yet.  I've tried to dry fit the canopy already, and the actual fit isn't as good as I hoped it would be.  Got lots of work to do on that... lots of filler to be used and maybe some plastic strip.

  All in all I am getting somewhere with this one, slowly tho.  Hoping to get a little further along in the week.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment