Saturday 9 June 2012

1/144 Qubeley + Strike Rogue WiP


  So I have had these two Gunplas for ages, think the Strike Rogue IWSP is close to 10 years now... I dunno... the Qubeley for the same probably just sitting under the bed.  Anyhow, I decided to finally clean and paint the Strike Rogue it's been annoying me for ages. Also as I am waiting for some paint to do my other models I thought I would work on these two.  Below is as far as I am with the Strike Rogue...


  From above with what I believe are "anti-ship swords" god knows how those swords are anti-ship.  All details on the gun-shield are painted from the usual red.


  Quick poll, if you saw this, would you either A. Laugh at a pink Gundam or B. crap your pants as a massive gatling cannon is smiling at you?


  Above otherside, that shield looks like business.
 

  And the same pose with it's beam-gun and the IWSP pack (unpainted), always loved the look of the IWSP.  I have actually started to paint the necessary parts white tonight, but they are outside drying and no piccies yet.  I've also lost the foil stickers for the badge and "210" thats written on it.  I'm sure I will find somtething soon or order some decals from Japan.  Next up is the Qubeley...


  Now I haven't painted/put any stickers on yet.  Not too sure if I wanna paint it or not, but its a huge bugger, is as wide as it is tall.  Its supposed to be a 1/144 scale too...


  Closer up pic, I need to use a better camera.


  I thought I would compare the size of the Qubeley to other Gundams, the other big bugger is my MSA-0011[Ext] Ex-S Gundam one of my all time favs, one day I may have to post some pictures of the MSA-0011 PLAN 303E Deep Striker, that is a huge bugger, makes the GP-02 look tiny!! It has the main cannon from an Earth Fed cruiser on it's back!  You can also see a lego Dalek and R2-D2 for scale and a very dusty Freedom Gundam from Gundam SEED.


  Random shot from the top.  Just for giggles, once again I welcome suggestions or ideas.

  PEACE!

  Dazz

1 comment: