Thursday 5 July 2012

Hawkeye, Super Hornet, Bombcat, Typhoon, Harrier WiP Update


  The last few weeks have been manic for me, with the wedding stuff we had to sort out to all my hayfever playing havoc with me to my anti-hayfever medication actually knocking me out (long story).  Onto what I have done then.

  First up is the Hawkeye, now the rotordome housing is totally buggered I will not lie there.  However I have managed to scratch build new legs for the housing and get it glued onto the body.  Pictures as follows.




  If you look at the housing you can see that its melted to crap, so I am hoping that the rotordome will hide most of the damage.  The yellow bits are from the sprues for the Ex-S Gundam.  It seems to be working well.  Next up the Hornet.



  I've brush painted on some Vallejo Light Grey to see what it looked like, but shes all masked up for spraying now.  Harrier next.







  Once again all masked up ready for painting, I'm gonna have to sort out those intakes now I look at it.  Bombcat next.



  Yeah I've primed it white, doing a little experiment with it.  But shes ready for spraying soon.



  All primed and ready to be sprayed too.  :)  If you've noticed that the pictures are better than normal, thats because I've purchased a Canon 1100d DSLR.  I love that camera :)

  More to come tomorrow.

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment