Thursday 5 July 2012

New purchases.

 
  I purchased a few things from Hannants the other day.  I wanted to get some primer as everywhere down here has ran out and has been so for the last 3 weeks.  I had to order a few things to justify the shipping costs.  Heres what I got...


   Saw these as a new item, then I saw the picture of ZD790 aka "Debbie".  She was the first modern pinup plane that I knew of way back in 1991.  I've also read about some of the missions she went on, she was one of the first planes into Iraq to take out the Iraqi airfields.  I'm gonna use one of my Tornado GR4's for her and I think I will also use "Helen" and maybe "Foxy Killer" gotta love a Tornado with shark teeth. I also believe that Kits-World is also very local to me.  Will have to look into that.






  Seen a lot of good things about Minicraft kits, and I thought it would be fun to see what the size difference is between a B-17 and something more modern like the Mig 1.44 below.


  Got the MiG on ebay for cheap, gonna paint it like the Sukhoi Pak-Fa T-50.  Got the MiG-25 because I needed the decals for the next plane.


   Here we have the PLAN's J-15, which to everyone else is an Su-33 Flanker, one of my all time favs.  Had a quick look at the bits but the cockpit is shockingly bad. 

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment