Wednesday 18 July 2012

Bombcat, Typhoon, Hornet, Harrier, Hawkeye WiP and New Purchases


  Well it's been a while since I posted anything.  But here is a few posts of what I have done the last two weeks.  It's a struggle atm because I am fighting for control of the table with my family.  Well I'll post some pictures up of what I have done thus far... well thats not correct.  I am further along with some models than I am with others.


  The AV-8II+ with it's 3 coats of grey.  I think the grey thats on the side of the body was a little too dark.  Oh well...


  Top side of the Typhoon.  Not too bad.


  Bottom side of the Typhoon, with the harrier in the background.


 Top half of the Harrier, you can see the 3 different greys but I still think the middle tone is too dark.


  Top half of the Bombcat.  Buggered this up totally.  I think the top half is a little too dark.


  Bottom of the Bombcat, the paint has leaked where I didn't mask it up correctly.  Still learning with the airbrush... should that be "Canbrush"??....


  Top half of the Hornet.  I'm gonna strip this model and start again.


  Read above.


  Now the Hawkeye I am actually happy with. :)


  Think the grey on this one is really good.  However I later found a picture of the very model I am doing and it's supposed to be darker than this... bugger.


  see where the radome housing is buggered?


  Those rudders look very cool to me :)


  The fuel tank for the F-18 and the two Storm Shadows for the Typhoon.


  The fuel tank and the Storm Shadows.


  And again?  God knows why I have 3 pictures of the same thing.


  Last but not least the GBU-10's and GBU-12's that I am gonna be using on the various kits. :)

  Now on to the purchases.


  Got this one when I ordered a few paints.  It was only £2 and I love the MiG-29 for some reason.


  Now this purchase was a complete mistake.  I clicked on it by accident and forgot to take it off at the checkout.  Oh well it is a model I wanted, just not now.


  Smaller than I thought it would be.




 
  Well thats it for now.  More to come when I can be arsed.

  Peace! 

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment