Friday 15 June 2012

Typhoon FGR.4, F-14D Bombcat and Harrier II+ WiP 1

  I decided to do all of these planes together at the same time, just seemed like a good idea...

  I've only done the cock pit tubs and closed the fuselage halfs but liking what I have made thus far.  For some reason I think the F-14 is out of scale compared to the Harrier... I dunno... On to the pictures.


  See what I mean about the size of the F-14 compared to the Harrier?!  It's like Daddy plane, Mummy Plane and little Plane... weird tho


  Nose section of the F-14, dunno if you can see it too well or not but I have attempted to scratch-build my own ejector seat handles and HUD, I am quite happy with what I have done.  But please let me know what you think I am always open to suggestions. Of the 3 cockpits this is the one I like the most. :)


  Typhoon FGR.4 cockpit, done some ejector handles and an HUD for this one too, this model is a dream to build, as are the other two actually.


  And the Harrier, I messed up the cockpit on this one as I lost the control collum when I was trying to fit it.  God knows where it went!!!

   This is as far as I have gotten with them, my hayfever was knocking me for 6 today.  But I got quite far with them I reckon.  Please let me know if you got any suggestions.

  Peace!

  Dazz

2 comments:

  1. All look great and having built them all myself i know that the Typhoon is a best to assemble, actually produced by eduard so that why it fits so nicely.
    Like the hud displays and adding the yellow wires above the ejection seats always it a great idea.

    Something that i like to do now but never did when i built these 3 myself is to maybe adjust the flaps? Adds a little realism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about the flaps, wasn't too sure how hard they would be to cut them out. Not even too sure how I would cut them out actually, got any suggestions or tips? Thinking that the wire needs to be thinner for the ejector handles. Thank you for the input :)

    Dazz

    ReplyDelete