Friday 15 June 2012

New bits 1/144 and 1/100


  Nat is going to kill me, as I have promised her that I wouldn't buy anything until I had completed a few more models.  Well this little lot I couldn't resist on, first up the Tamiya ones.


 Love this plane, dunno why... guess its because I grew up with it being the fighter of the RAF and it appeared in a lot of the films I saw at the time for the Vietnam war.  I got this F-4 Phantom and the MiG-21 below at the grand ol' price of £2 each and as I was ordering other bits I thought why not.  Also I do not have any JASDF planes either so it was an added bonus. :)


  Another weird plane this, it's not a plane that I like but it is one that I respect.  Not decided if I want it to be Polish, Russian or Vietnamese yet....


  Found this on a website I order stuff from, it was the same model as the one I had ordered off ebay but didn't receive as they messed up the order and went out of stock.  Looking forward to making these :)  Got a thing about the Growler for some reason... I dunno...


  Now this one, I had this model before when I was younger which I think was a PML (?) model, I got it from Poundland, good model it was too.  I was just it together and left it, it came with a stand too!!  This time I am determined to make a decent model of this one.  This version is the F-16 Cranked Arrow, I hate the term F-16XL it makes it sound like a fat bastard this is the plane that got beaten by the F-15E Strike Eagle.

  More bits to add to the "to-do" pile :P

  PEACE!!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment