Friday 20 April 2012

Airfix P-39Q Airacobra


  This model was made because a friend suggested it.  The kit was horrible and didn't fit together too well, needed lots of filling and the decals where crap.  Anyhow here be the finished result.






  It doesn't look too bad there, but the thing was a pain.  The decals are way too big, incase you couldn't guess.  The US insigina on the other side came away in my hand so looks horrible.  The windscreen didn't fit too well either, I guess thats my fault for not dry fitting and making sure it fitted.  Meh... Still I was shocked that Airfix would still release a kit like this.  Still I learned a few things on this model, like how to mask up a model for straight edges, how to use filler and.... bugger the cannons are still white.  Just noticed that... bugger it.  Nevermind I'm not going to display this one at all.

  Peace!

  Dazz



No comments:

Post a Comment