Friday 27 April 2012

The Stealth Fighter... (F-19)


Well I started on my Revell 1/144 F-19 Stealth Fighter today. Admitted there isn't that many parts for it. I've decided to have the undercarriage up as the legs where shocking... Well that's not entirely true, the whole kit is shockingly bad!!! I guess it's the age of the molds, from 1988 this model is. I might do the "bomb bays" as closed also, dunno yet. The more and more I look at this plane, the more I see the "Have Blue" plane that was the prototype for the F-117 Stealth Fighter. With the rudders pointing inwards. I was gonna paint this model in two tone air superiority gray. But it's too much hassle for a "test" model, altho I might yet, and besides I can use the decals on my F/A-18E. What I am gonna use this model for however is practicing how to use filler, sand it down and see what gray I can use on my Hawkeye. I hope the pictures come out okay. This is my first blog written on my phone. :D

Peace!!

Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment