Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Man-Cave!


  Hey all,

  I have mentioned this in a few previous posts, and the fact I am downloading World of Planes now (6.3 GB file!!) I thought I would do a few posts on here.  Nothing fancy tho.

  Well this is the shed I am sharing with my mum.  It's obviously hers, but I have been allowed to have a corner of it.  Shes got her sewing machine in there (made of cast iron it is!), she also has a bench where she can groom her dogs.  We have 3 Old English Sheepdogs, Aesha, Tia and Lincoln.  All 3 are over-grown mutts but my mum likes to enter them into dog shows (never saw the point myself, but each to their own).  Anyhow, my mum got annoyed with me constantly hogging the kitchen table, so now I have been given a desk in the shed.  This is still a WiP of sorts :P





  Now this is my own little corner of the shed.  My dad made this from 280-ish wooden pallets.  The walls are 3 inches thick, 3 layers of wood, a layer of sawdust, layer of fibreglass wool and cardboard.  Keeps it pretty nice in there once the heater is on.    The Vulcan picture is one I bought from an airshow when I was 14 possibly and I asked Nats dad to frame it, which he did, same goes for the Spitfire picture.  The calendar is Kelly Brook (shes nice she is ;) ) if anyone wanted to know, and on the desk you can see my Lepoard and T-80B that I am working on. :)

  Will post more pictures as and when I get around to doing anything in here, fitting a new light in there tomorrow so I can actually see what I am doing at night :P

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment