Tuesday 18 December 2012

new project - Hazel and Hi-Nu Gundam





  For Christmas this year I have asked Nat and her family to get me these two Gundams.  I have had my eyes on the Hi-Nu for as long as I it's been out, but I missed out on the first issue of it.  Now I have this one... WOOHOO!  I've gotten these two as I am going to join in my first ever group build.  It will be part of the Britmodellers 1/144 group build.  I decided not to do an aircraft for it as I do them normally.  Plus it's a good excuse to make these two. :)



   Second is the Advanced Hazel, I also wanna get the other Hazels and other Mechas from the Titans Test Team.  I love their logo, I recall reading that some of the mecha in this "series" where named after the rabbits in Watership Down, explains why a rabbit head is the "mascot" too really.


  Yes I have small feet, I am planning on painting these ones and filling in all the gaps... Gundam Style... sorry couldn't resist :P  I have also ordered some decals for these two from America and they should be arriving any time soon.  I am planning something special for one of these two, dunno what yet.  Need to have a trial run with another model yet.

  They will be started in the new year :)

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment