Friday 22 March 2013

WiP 5 - CF-188A Hornet


  Decided to have a go at this one now that I finally had the airbrush out again.  I first painted the white for the primer for the orange/yellow on the tail.  Thought the orange would look better if applied to yellow and not vice versa.  I found a build of this aircraft on the ARC forums, I forget who was building it (I will credit him/her later), but this build agreed with what I thought and they done the same.  I also "borrowed" the same colours and paints that they used.  Pictures below.



 These two had Mr Hobby paints used on them, I do like these paints smelly tho.  Hoping to get this one re-started after the F-15 and the P-51's are done.

PEACE!

Dazz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dazz
    Nice work again .
    i think the tamiya acrylic paint have a better smell. Haha

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey kootong,

    Thank you, I'm hoping to get this one done soon... or this year at least :P I've got a few of the tamiya acrylics, but haven't actually used them yet. Need to get some thinners for it. :)

    Dazz

    ReplyDelete