Thursday 11 July 2013

I'm Back... sorta


  Hello everyone,

  First I will apologise for my lack of postage the last month or two, I have been really busy.  I started a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Assistant) course at the end of May, that has been two nights a week right after work.  So for two nights a week I was awake at 4:30am then out till 10:30pm-ish where I would get home and wake up at 4:30-ish again... very tiring it was.  Anyhows, I passed the course with 86% total, could've of done so much better, but I made lots of silly mistakes... like you do.  I hope to resume normal posting soon-ish, I've started work on 4 Super Bugs as part of the F/A-18 STGB over on Britmodeller.  I also have my Spitfire I need to finish of and also my MiG-27.  Hopefully more will be posted soon. :)

  Peace!

  Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment